Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cake Mania Again


This is my latest try - cake toppers, I don't have to say it is inspired from Annie2 (she is the best!!). It is for our 5 yrs old niece, she started her school last year and its the same school that literally the whole side of my hubby's family went to.
The heart is a prop she uses for her Shaimak Davar dance class.
And the teddy is "Lemony", or so she calls her teddy that is always with her.


Lots of fun and lots of hard work and lots of colored fingers....

3 comments:

We@NatureNotes said...

bloody good :) I was lucky enough to attend the party where this school girl was sitting on the cake. I clicked a few, nah many pictures myself. Hope she pucts up the pictures with the cake too... She really underestimates herself, I wish her a big famous bakery considering the cute sugercraft she does and the delicious cakes she makes.

Lorraine Duffy said...

Absolutely wonderful! Fantastic modelling. I am very, very impressed. :o)

Nack said...

OMG !!! ... Lorraine wrote on my blog .... ahhhh ! its got to be my most happy blogger moment. "Blush"