Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tried and Tasted !


This post is for Zlamushka's Spicy Kitchen, event Tried and Tasted , this month its Meeta's What's for Lunch Honey?. I have to say it out loud, she has one of the prettiest blog around . At time I just feed my self just looking at the pictures of her creations.

This is my first try at Meeta's Wheat Pancake. I made a little changes as ours is a vegetarian home and cooking with eggs is a big No - No !. So I just swapped the egg with Baking Powder ( 2 tsp) and added it before adding the milk.


I had to take this picture in the kitchen , as every time I went out to the dining table from the kitchen to take a snap , it used to find its way to someone's tummy. .. so I took a snap in the kitchen just in case I am not left with any pancake to take a snap of.

Sorry for the really bad picture - it was take from a Mobile Camera but the pancake was absolutely yummy !!


Enjoy !

4 comments:

zlamushka said...

Haha, that is funny you had to sneak a picture before you brought it out to the table :-) pancakes must have been fantastic ... thanks for the egg-less version.

Nack said...

..Thank you so much .You blog is really inspiring.

We@NatureNotes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meeta K. Wolff said...

hahaha! yeah that happens with such yummy recipes. glad you liked it and thank you for the compliment. ;-)